More than 6,000,000 students in the US are covered by the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA).
Accessibility is also a Legal requirement
- Federal govt. has set guidelines to make the web content accessible.
- Not meeting these deadlines lead to hefty fines.
We are here to help your content meet IDEA's goals and continue high standards for all students.
Magic will work with you to design instructional material that assists students with disability.
help physically-challenged learners access educational information in a friendly manner.
Our technology experts have been developing products and platforms according to the WCAG 2.0 level AA guidelines. The goal is to make learning products useful for students, teachers, parents, and administrators with low-incidence disabilities.
How we do it?
We work with best Authors, Instructional Designers and UX designers who apply the principles of Universal Design for Learning while creating content and products.
Universal Content Consumable by All
Meet the WCAG Section 508 compliance standards
Why Choose Magic?
- 25+ years of experience in education
- Prompt Solutions for customer queries
- Experts available for reviewing and remediating, and testing the content to meet the WCAG standards
- We use HTMLS semantic elements for any markup used in Learning Product Design
- We use WAI-ARIA to increase the accessibility of content
- We use WCAG 2.0 AA color guidelines
- Alternative descriptions of visual assets
- Video and audio content