Motivating learners. Empowering Teachers. Changing the way the world learns…
With 25 years in the business, Magic Software is an educational technology company that partners with the world’s leading publishers and eLearning content companies to provide consulting, platforms and solutions, rich interactive content and technology applications, and product testing solutions.
Our product development expertise and proven delivery excellence allow us to implement their digital mobile strategy to foster, optimize and enhance digital learning in schools across North America, UK, Europe, Australasia and Latin America.
9 AWARDS IN 2014-2015
PRODUCTS USED GLOBALLY
With two and a half decades of experience in building digital educational products, first for ourselves and then for an acclaimed set of partners, we provide the experience, expertise, and dependability that our partners have come to rely on.
From producing India’s first multimedia CD ROM to pioneering the development of a range of internationally acclaimed, award-winning multimedia titles and interactive web portals, we were one of the pioneers in using educational technology in the country, to revolutionize learning.
• 1992 – 1999 – Developed a catalogue of award winning, multimedia CD ROM titles on India, the culture, and language, including India Mystica, India’s 1st multimedia CD ROM title.
• In 1995, Magic pioneered the design and development of many interactive websites including the one for WWF. The site designed and developed for the CISCE, got selected as the ‘Web’s Best Site’ by Britannica, the world’s most respected encyclopaedia.
• 1996 – Magic created the world’s first online cricket community, for the World Cup. Creator of the acclaimed cricket portal, cybercricket.com, the virtual stadium and real time simulation with a live audio broadcast, was a first of its kind in the world and won many awards for innovative technology and creativity.
• While promoting the eCommerce domain Magic provided India’s first solution for the travel industry in India in 2001.
• Selected by Shell as their eLearning partner for their education business foray in India to build an application development engine and courseware content, Magic’s eLearning practice gained speed, between 2001-03.
Since then we have established ourselves as a global leader in EdTech and today we are recognized by publishers and content and technology companies as a preferred digital product development partner with the expertise and scale to provide integrated, end-to-end solutions.
Our Value Proposition
Magic is a credible and trusted partner with an established track record of developing and delivering digital solutions to publishers, technology companies, and content providers.
Our market differentiators are:
Our domain expertise across the digital product development value chain coupled with our rich legacy of research, design and innovation, provides our partners with a competitive advantage and the ability to meet their business goals.
Our experience working with partners across all continents from North America to Australia and from Europe to Africa gives us a unique perspective, which we bring to our approach and problem solving.
Our people, processes, and technologies are integrated and optimized to deliver operational excellence 24 x 7. Our best-practice methodologies and focus on continuous improvement create desired outcomes that add value to business.
We aim to drive innovation across all levels – both externally and internally. We combine our domain expertise with cutting-edge thinking and technology to develop innovative solutions that differentiate our partners in the market.
Magic understands that no two clients are alike. We make significant investments in understanding our partners and adopt a highly partner-centric approach that helps us understand the challenges they face.
The Magic Software – Solmark Partnership
In October 2014, Magic Software announced a strategic investment and operating partnership with Solmark, an entrepreneur’s equity fund formed by the earlier global executive leadership team of the IT consulting firm, Headstrong. With this partnership Solmark holds 80% equity in Magic Software.
Consequent to the Magic Software – Solmark partnership, the US operations and business development is now managed and operated by Magic Software Inc. with the Head Office in New York. Magic Software Inc. became operational in January 2015. Magic Software India is a fully owned subsidiary of Magic Software Inc.